Industry Associations — Canada
- Canadian Association of Oilwell Drilling Contractors (CAODC)
- Canadian Association of Petroleum Producers (CAPP)
- Canadian Common Ground Alliance (CCGA)
- Canadian Gas Association (CGA)
- Canadian Fuels Association
- Canadian Heavy Oil Association (CHOA)
- Canadian Natural Gas
- Canadian Natural Gas Vehicle Alliance (CNGVA)
- Canadian Society for Unconventional Gas (CSUG)
- Energy Council of Canada
- Energy Services BC (ESBC)
- Gas Processing Association of Canada (GPAC)
- Ontario Petroleum Institute (OPI)
- Petroleum Human Resources Council of Canada
- Petroleum Services Association of Canada (PSAC)
Industry Associations — International
- American Gas Association (AGA)
- Assocation of Energy Service Companies (AESC)
- Association of Oil Pipe Lines (AOPL)
- American Petroleum Institute (API)
- Interstate Natural Gas Association of North America (INGAA)
- Pipeline Research Council International (PRCI)
- World Energy Council
- Canadian Energy Research Institute (CERI) — Independent, non-profit research institute committed to the analysis of energy economics and related environmental policy issues in the producing, transportation, and consuming sectors.
- Canadian Centre for Energy — Information, statistics and educational materials about Canada’s energy sector and energy-related issues.
- Enform — Enform is an industry-driven initiative designed to enhance the safety and training of Canadian petroleum industry workers.
- Petroleum Human Resources Council of Canada — The Petroleum HR Council is a national, collaborative forum that addresses human resources issues within the upstream petroleum industry.
- Petroleum Technology Alliance Canada (PTAC) — Not-for-profit association that facilitates collaborative research and technology development to improve the financial, environmental and safety performance of the Canadian upstream conventional oil and gas industry.
- Petroleum Technology Research Centre (PTRC) — Non-profit petroleum research and development corporation focused on finding, developing and applying innovative technologies and engineering solutions for the petroleum sector.
- Canadian Standards Association — a not-for-profit membership-based association serving business, industry, government and consumers in Canada and the global marketplace.
- Engineers Without Borders (EWB) — CEPA supports EWB through several annual events.
- International Organization for Standardization — Source of ISO 9000 and more than 14 000 International Standards for business, government and society.
- International Pipeline Conference (IPC) — Information and registration for the world’s premier pipeline conference.
- Petroleum Show — Information and registration details for major petroleum industry events around the world.
- Western Canadian Spill Services (WCSS) – Spill preparedness and response support.
Suite 200, 505-3rd St. SW
Calgary, Alberta T2P 3E6